At first, my husband did not want her to come live with us but days later I managed to convince him since my niece, Salome, was in the village and I wanted her to come look for a job here in Nairobi.
She came and was so grateful to me for giving her the chance to come to my home. I worked as a hotel manager, a job which is quite taxing and I would leave the house at 6 am and back at 8 pm.
She came and was so grateful to me for giving her the chance to come to my home. I worked as a hotel manager, a job which is quite taxing and I would leave the house at 6 am and back at 8 pm.
On the other hand, my husband worked an 8-5 job and I would, therefore, leave him at home with Salome.READ FULL STORY HERE.
0 Comments