Little did he know, she had already moved on and was a step ahead of him. Chepkoech, the lady in question, responded to his message with a photo of herself and her main boyfriend.
The revelation left the man completely shocked and humiliated. Despite his efforts to get her attention, Chepkoech refused to answer his calls.
The lady then shared a screenshot of their WhatsApp conversation on social media, drawing applause from many women for her quick and bold response......To Read More TAP Here
In the chat, the man had written: “I'm good. There is something I wanted to tell you. I know it will hurt you, but I gotta open up. Let's break up. I'm not feeling this relationship anymore. I don't love you. Whenever I see you; I just feel I hate you.”
Chepkoech immediately responded by sending a photo of herself with her new partner, leaving him paralyzed and speechless.
The man, trying to regain control of the situation, called her twice but received no answer.
When he asked, “You got a man? For real?” she calmly replied, “I knew this would come up one day, so I had to replace you earlier. You were just my side dude.”
The man attempted to call again, but Chepkoech remained unresponsive, solidifying the reversal of roles in the relationship.
The story went viral on social media, with many netizens praising Chepkoech for her quick wit and assertiveness.
Users commented that the situation served as a lesson on underestimating one’s partner and acting prematurely in matters of the heart.
This incident has sparked discussions on relationship dynamics, accountability, and respecting boundaries, especially when break-ups are involved.
Many social media users noted that Chepkoech’s handling of the situation was clever, turning the tables on her former boyfriend and demonstrating self-respect.
The story has since become a cautionary tale about taking people for granted and the unpredictability of love and relationships.
0 Comments