I Lost My Fiancé Weeks to Our Wedding After His Ex-Girlfriend Came Back and Seduced Him Away From Me

 

I was just from fitting my wedding dress in a tailor shop when I received a text message from my fiancé telling me he had decided not to proceed with our wedding plans since he had decided to move in with his ex-girlfriend. 

For a moment, I thought I was in a bad dream but I looked around and looked at my phone again and re-read the text message again. 

“Betty, I have decided to leave you and the wedding plans for my ex-girlfriend Janet who I still love, please don’t call me again. I wish you all the best, John,” read the message from John, my fiancé.

I broke into tears in the middle of the road and I managed to regain my composure and I called for a taxi to take me home.

I cried all the way home and when I reached home, I ran to my bedroom and locked myself. I lived with my parents and my two sisters. 

For two days I did not eat or drink and my family’s efforts to get me open the door hit a rock as I did not want to see anybody but my fiancé who was somewhere enjoying life with his Janet.

We were almost done with the wedding plans; the cake, the bride maids dresses, venue booking and so much more. 

I could not believe he had given up all that for his ex-girlfriend. Three days later, I opened my door and my sisters came to my room and I narrated to them my problem and they were so hurt to imagine John could decline marrying me after all we had been together. 

They brought me food and I ate as I was beginning to feel weak. That evening my mother came to my room and when she saw the kind of pain I was in, she cried with me while hugging me.

After talking for a while, she told me she could help me get my fiancé back and even proceed with the wedding. I was so curious to hear how since I had thought I had lost John for good. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments